About Usview the mansion gallery
the safe boundaries
of your imagination.
it’s all here (click art to learn more)
sunday & monday
outside the box
long term stays
late nite dining
boys/girls night out
H.H. Leonards Bio
The Mansion was founded in 1980 as an enterprise whose higher purpose is to provide a unique forum where clients come to learn from one another and foster the development of diversity, the creative process and the human spirit.
H.H. Leonards has also been the executive director of a global computer foundation. In this capacity, she was responsible for the distribution of more than $100 million of computer equipment and services. She has also been CMO of several international corporations. Her expertise is digital strategies, sustained execution, and return on investment.
Throughout her professional career, Ms. Leonards has focused on making it economically feasible for corporations to leverage their philanthropic contributions for their benefit and the benefit of society. She has tirelessly worked to encourage companies and individuals to translate their personal visions into a mission of service. As a consultant to the Chairman of Ogilvy & Mather, she helped them found cause-related marketing for their clients.
Ms. Leonards has been a member of several boards, including:
- Columbia Women’s Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- LV Enterprises, Scottsville, Arizona
- Mildred Alberg Trust, Miami, Florida
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
- Rosa Parks Museum and Library, Montgomery, Alabama
- Sequoia Foundation, New York City
- DC Chamber of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
- DC Jazz Festival Advisory Board, Washington, D.C.
Ms. Leonards was recognized as Purdue University’s Alumni of the Year in 2000.